To operate effectively as part of a team of academic, technical and administrative colleagues to facilitate learning in the University/Campus to the highest quality through teaching, administration and advice work. To support new staff members to become fully integrated into the campus and the faculty of rehabilitation and allied health sciences.
1. To ensure that the physiotherapy programs are delivered in an innovative manner incorporating blended learning.
2. Work with the Practice Education, Admissions and Timetabling teams and be part of these teams as required to enhance the undergraduate student experience.
3. Undertake visits to undergraduate students on placements.
4. Participate in the development, delivery and management of undergraduate and postgraduate programs and short courses.
5. Liaise and maintain good relationships with academic colleagues and colleagues in
6. To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
7. Development of quality assignments and examination questions. Contribute in generation of Question bank.
8. As well as assess student’s progress and provide feedback.
9. Continue to develop own teaching and learning skills and contribute to the planning of teaching programs.
10. Strive to meet appropriate targets as set by the Dean/ Associate Dean of faculty to secure a high-quality teaching and learning environment for students.
11. Participate in activities of departmental and university committees.
12. Approve professional students to work and learn in laboratory therapy education.
13. Participate in mentoring and other Tarbiyat’ related activities.