1. To plan and deliver demonstration of lab and practical work.
2. To carry out clinical orientation of students regarding respective subject
3. To produce one research paper per year as per university rules.
4. To plan and assess class tests, quiz and tutorials.
5. To assist in department management and inventory management.
6. To formulate internal evaluation at the end of academic session.
7. To assist in conduction of annual exams.
8. Assisting HOD in day to day management of department.
9. Use of “Moellium” a structured IT based software for enhanced and integrated student learning.
10. Supervision and checking of practical manuals and logbooks.
Written and Oral Communication Skills, Research Methodology, MS Office,