Assistant Professor - Optional Specialties (Dental Radiology, Endodontics, Geriatric Dentistry, Implantology, Forensic Dentistry)
- Designing curriculum and annual academic schedule of the department.
- To provide best clinical skills and healthy treatment to the patients.
- To plan and deliver lectures according to the schedule given by HOD under PMC guidelines along with supervision of practical demonstrations.
- To monitor and assist in department management, Lecturer/demonstrator supervision, inventory management.
- To be involved in PG program as per schedule given by supervisor/HOD, where FCPS/MCPS/P.G and any other programs are available.
Optional Specialties, Communication, Planning,