We are looking for a PHP Developer (4-5 years experience) responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the user.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. Job Responsibilities
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable CakePHP components
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Maintain and refactor old code
- Writing code to handle high traffic
- Strong grasp on PHP as a language and knowledge of its quirks
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of PHP and its extensive feature set
- Understanding of basic PHP conventions and patterns
- Knowledge of PHP’s object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Familiarity with the “Fat Model, Skinny Controller” approach
- Knowledge of PHP’s suite of helpers and their use in the presentation layer
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Master or Bachelor in Computer Science
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects.
People who work with us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves.
This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits and frequent appraisals).