Job Description: Assistant Manager Payables
- Manages and supervises the accounts payable department and staff in the organization.
- Manages functions like maintaining the general ledger, accounts payable, and project accounting.
- Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning accurately and timeliness.
- Ensures that the accounts payable and the company’s financial obligations are met efficiently.
- Oversees all tax-related processes and supports AM taxation to ensure proper tax withholding and clearing of tax GLs in the software.
- Keep track of the company’s financial expenditures, maintain a database, and provide reports as and when requested by supervisors.
- Oversee all payment transactions.
- Keeps track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors.
- Standardize procedures to generate efficiency in-house and create internal templates to be used by the company.
- Be active on the customer service front and be quick and accurate with communication.
- To minimize the payable aging agreed on payable terms by improving the system and ensuring compliance with policies and SOPs.
- To minimize the advances in aging by ensuring that all bills of adjustment are timely submitted after an internal audit.
- Quick resolution of each query within a reasonable time.
Tax-related Processes, payment Transactions, Financial Expenditures, Financial Obligations, Project Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable,