Design, implement and monitor examination policies as per regulatory bodies and ensure effective and efficient examination functions and operations.
- To frame/update Examination rules and regulations in line with University Academic Council as per the rules and regulations of the concerned regulatory bodies.
- To develop examination strategies in accordance with University policies.
- To correspond with HEC, PEC, PPC and PMDC or any other concerned regulatory body regarding examination matters of students.
- To ensure timely degree issuance to the students.
- To approve examination schedule and related arrangements.
- To approve paper checking/ rechecking schedules.
- Approve the results for display.
- Submit examination activity report to the vice chancellor at the end of every semester/year.
Fluent in English, Working Knowledge Of Examination, Administration Knowledge, Decision Making, Delivery Planing, Management Skills,