To work to appropriate targets as set by the Dean/Director of University to secure a high quality teaching and learning environment for students.
- To teach assigned courses as per faculty workload policy.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- Contribute to the development of module information packs, assignments and examination questions. As well as assess student’s progress and provide feedback.
- Continue to develop own teaching and learning skills and contribute to the planning of teaching programs.
- Employ innovative teaching strategies and facilitate experiential learning during the lessons.
- Liaise and maintain good relationships with academic colleagues and colleagues in practice.
- Supervise student projects, field trips and, where appropriate, placements.
- Set, mark and assess work and examinations and provide feedback to students.
- Execute mentoring of 15 to 20 students as per Riphah Mentoring Program.
- Update data in VLE and other required software’s as per requirements.
- To link and inculcate Islamic and ethical values in teaching.
Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills, Classroom Management, Curriculum Assessment, Teacher Training, Writing Proposals, Good Communication Skills,